The image of the “placed flying woman” on the hoods of the Rolls Royceis today its registered mark. First of these estatuetas, known as Spirit of Ecstasy (ecstasy spirit), was ordered by lord of Montagu, as soon as received its car done the hand, in 1911. The model was its secretary, Eleonor Thorton, for who the nobleman had explicit admiration. The sculptor Charles Sykes was who received the task from the lord to make a sculpture that represented the loved one feeling the wind and the “music” of the engine of its new machine. Akyes yielded the rights of copy to the Rolls Royce, on condition that it was the only one to produce the parts. In 1939 the workmanship only turned equipment standard the manufacturer.