* Roberto Carlos, the “Tremendão” Erasmo Carlos and Wanderléa, the “Ternurinha”, trindade of the musical movement formedsantíssima that started in 1964.
* One year after blunting in the stops, the three artists had assumed the command of the program “Young Guard”, in the TV Record. The name of the attraction was inspired in a stretch of the speech of the revolutionary leader Russian Lênin: “The future belongs to the young guard because the old one is exceeded”. But, in the end, one finished baptizing all takes of singers and national bands who had incorporated its compositions elements of rock'n'roll North American.
* Beyond music, the Young Guard influenced the language and the standards of behavior of the moçada one.
* Wanderléa and Erasmo make anniversary in day the same, 5 of June.
* The minissaia, for example, turned coqueluche after displaying the legs of Wanderléa. The pilgrim's staffs said for Robert and Erasmo, considered the brazilian equivalents of John Lennon and Paul McCartney (of the Beatles), were repeated by all the fans. In the height of its popularity, the Young Guard arrived to mobilize 3 million spectators alone in São Paulo, where he was transmitted to the living creature. The cities of Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre and Recife attended the writings. The program left air in 1968.