* The human body delay of 30 the 60 minutes to absorb a cup of agua.
* It is composed for 70% of water.
* The camels obtain to drink up to 120 liters of water of one alone time.
* The musician Ludwig van Beethoven had the habit to play water frozen in the head while he composed.
* To dive in the water of a height of 100 meters corresponds to fall in a concrete flagstone.
* In Old Greece, it was custom to shoot currencies in the sources so that they never dried.
* In one hour, an oak produces 4 a thousand liters of vapor.
* The water if transforms into acid when it enters in contact with the volcanic gases.