* For the Chinese, its meaning is ample and encloses allthe fight forms that are trained as art and method of physical autoperfeição and spiritual.
* It was created by the agriculturists whom they needed to defend its lands. The expression “kung-fu” can be translated as “continuous work”.
* In century 5 d.C monges of the Buddhist temple Shao-lin had developed the styles practised until today.
* The movements of attack and defense had been inspired in some animals, as the eagle, garça, the tiger, the grasshopper and the monkey.
* The fighters who possess tattooings of these animals are showing its style of fight.
* The sport, that also is called wushu in China, was popularized by the Bruce actor Lee.
* The exímio fighter estreou in Hollywood in the end of years 60 and made one short career in the screens. He died to the 33 years.